Thursday, May 22, 2008

First Contact (IV)

Thankfully, I was able to complete my DC Comics review marathon without greater bodily or mental injury last week, but let me tell you, it was a close call. Here's the final list:

Week 1:
Justice League of America #1
Trials of SHAZAM #1
Batman: The Mad Monk #1
The Brave and the Bold #1
Countdown #51

Week 2:
The Flash #231
Booster Gold #1
Suicide Squad: Raise the Flag #1
Justice League of America #13
Batman and the Outsiders #1

Week 3:
Captain Carrot and the Final Ark #1
Action Comics #858
Countdown to Final Crisis #26
Salvation Run #1
Wonder Woman #14
The Authority: Prime #1

Week 4:
Birds of Prey #113
Legion of Super-Heroes #37
Robin #170
Justice Society of America #13
The All New Atom #21

I'll have a look at some of the common threads running through those various books next week, if I find the time. Overall, let's just say I'm glad I'm back to reading comics I'm interested in now, because other than Matt Wagner's Batman: The Mad Monk, there wasn't really anything in there that I'd particularly want to revisit.

No comments: