Friday, September 12, 2008

Broke, Back, Mountain

Not necessarily in that order.

The radio silence over the last couple of weeks was due to me relocating to North America (not North Dakota, though, Heidi!), immediately followed by the biggest computer crash I've had in a while. Luckily, I was able to salvage everything of importance, apart from 75% of my music - I've got a backup of that, too, actually, but it's in a drawer 5,000 miles away from me. So I guess I've now got the unique opportunity to finally give those Pink Floyd albums the attention they deserve.

Anyway, I'm more or less settled in now, and the DC Comics Month-to-Month Sales" column for July is finally up now, as well. Paul's Marvel one has been done for ages, actually, so I'm really sorry about the hold-up.

1 comment:

Frauke said...

Gut zu lesen, dass es Dir soweit gut geht. :)
Ein zusammengebrochener Computer ist natürlich keine schöne Sache ... Woran lag's?

Schöne Tage in der Fremde und man hört sich (bei uns ist es abrupt fies kalt geworden)!